Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Puente #1

So this week I've had already five days off, I had work today, and then I have another four days off. I literally don't know what to do with myself. I may take a trip up to Madrid for the next couple days, but it depends on whether or not I'm going to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in Madrid next week. They are celebrating the equivalent of our independence day here, Dia de la Constitucion. I have seven classes left until Christmas break, I feel like I'm ripping off the spanish government this month because they're paying me about 70 euros (about $100) a day this month.
This past weekend a few friends and I went to a town outside Jaen called Linares to go Bowling. We debated whether or not to take the bus, we wanted to walk from the train station even though we had no idea where the center of town was. It was a good thing we took the bus because a. we started walking the wrong way and b. it would have been a solid hour of walking up hill on roads like this...


It was a pretty view though...


And then we got to bowling and I think I bowled 3 or 4 strikes. Our team was on fire!



No comments:

Post a Comment